At the heart of our business is shared belief in quality, service and trust and this has helped us develop a reputation for reliability, honesty and integrity.
We understand our customers and work hard to ensure we provide them with a friendly, personal solution for all their commercial lighting needs.
We’re committed to making it easy for you
We understand that you need more than just competitive prices; we understand that fast delivery turnaround and large stockholding is also important. Here at Origin Lighting we believe that your success is ours too so we’re constantly striving to find ways that we can work hand in hand with our customers to deliver on our company promise - the right goods at the right place at the right time.
We’re committed to Quality
We know how important quality is to our customers which is why all of our products are RoHS compliant, meeting or exceeding all relevant British standards. All of our products carry a full no-quibble 2 year guarantee. Whilst offering luminaires at extremely competitive prices, we ensured that only high quality componentry is used throughout our entire range of products.
Committed to the Environment
We are committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
We are also registered with WasteCare PLC for our responsibilities under WEEE regulations. Our WEEE producer registration number is WEE/JK0065TW.